Recovering from a school incident is as challenging as the initial response. The ability for a school system to respond to the needs of the community, the parents, the students is paramount to ensuring future confidence in the schools abilities. SSC provides the following comprehensive tools to prepare schools for the recovery process.
- Student Relocation and Re-unification
- Real-time Student Accountability
- Media Relations and Parent Communication
- Crisis Counseling and Post Traumatic Stress Management
- After Incident Critique and After Action Report Development